Technical Support Engineer(Trainee)
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer(Trainee) who is willing to learn and provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
You will receive mentorship, first-class technical training and personal development opportunities that will equip you with the skills you need to advance in a career in the Technical Support domain.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, along with resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Communicate with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until the technical issues are solved.Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the clients.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Assign issues to internal teams and tracking the updates.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Refer to internal databases or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.Also,Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Should be able to understand various reports/analytics needed in operations and must be able to produce accurate reports on a timely basis.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Ensures that Knowledge Base(KB) is created for repeat issues and known errors. Developing how-to (KB) articles and/or solutions documents for internal/external distribution.
- Responsible for managing SLA for premium customers.
- Responsible for timely closure of incidents depending on the priority to meet committed Service levels.
- Provide feedback to Product Management groups associated with product quality concerns.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
- Should be open to 24*7 support.
- 24 Leaves a year (you get paid for not taken leaves). Weekend Offs excluded.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive Salary for your profile
- Performance Bonus
- Awards and Recognitions
- No Micro Management
- High Job Stability
- Team Outings & Friday Fun
- Training Sessions
- Team Building Activities
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent problem-solving and verbal & written communication skills.
- Effective time & task management skills.
- Strong interpersonal & client-facing skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Ability to quickly learn to use new software tools.
- Strong customer service orientation. Must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with constant changes and growth.
- Capability to gain In-depth knowledge in the product that you will be working on.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Must be comfortable with after-hours support requirements.