Server Administrator (AWS)
Server Administrator (AWS)
- We are looking for Server Administrator for managing Amazon AWS Cloud server including EC2 machine setup, Load Balancer, Cloudfront, S3, Caching, FFMPEG, RDS setup, etc.
- You should be able to setup the RDS database.
- Redis Cache / Memcached / APCu Cache Installation.
- You will have to migrate websites from another shared, vps or dedicated hostings.
- Install and setup Git, so you should have strong knowledge with the same and git commands.
- You will have to take automatic back-ups on S3 or by using AWS inbuilt function.
- Node and React installation on same machine using NGINX webserver proxies.
- Works on more than one task at a time and manages work effectively by prioritizing own assignments, schedules, and meetings resulting in timely completion of work.
- Maintain documented (e.g. Disaster Recovery) procedures for OS Infrastructure.
- Setup Cloudwatch, SES services, etc as per the requirements.
- Cloudfront setup for images and website.
- The responsibility of the individual is to create and manage the instances of the cloud infrastructure services and the cloud servers.
- Collaborates and contributes with team members, software vendors, and other technical staff to develop, design, implement, and continuously improve systems.
- Follows procedures and guidelines to install, patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain systems, software, network and port configuration, host-based firewalls, and peripherals.
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
- Learn and evaluate new technologies/tools as needed and provide valuable suggestions to improve overall hosting experience on AWS. Work closely with clients as per their requirements.
- Would require on-call availability and working a 24 x 7 shift hours.
- 22 Leaves a year (you get paid for not taken leaves). Weekend Offs excluded.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive Salary for your profile
- Performance Bonus
- Awards and Recognitions
- No Micro Management
- High Job Stability
- Team Outings & Friday Fun
- Training Sessions
- Team Building Activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology /Engineering or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Science in Computer Science from a reputed institute.
- AWS Administration, Configuration & Manage various services.
- Good knowledge of installing React, Node & MongoDB.
- Knowledge of C-Panel/WHM Installation.
- Should have good knowledge of Shared/Dedicated/VPS server setup
- Website Migration from Shared, Dedicated or VPS servers.
- AWS & External SSL Setup & Integration with Website
- Startup experience a + point.
2 to 4 Years
Monday – Friday**
2,40000 INR - 4,40,000 INR
** (2nd & 4th Saturdays are Off. Rest are working)