Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
We are searching for an Assistant Project Manager who wishes to pursue a career in Project Management and helps conceptualize and oversee multiple projects within our organization.
You will receive mentorship, first-class technical training and personal development opportunities that will equip you with the skills you need to advance in a career in Project Management.
- Day-to-day assistance to Senior Project Managers in the delivery of projects.
- Developing good working relationships with the client and the team by promoting best practice throughout the whole project development process
- Plan, track and report on the performance of multiple ongoing projects.
- Support senior managers with the completion of project objectives.
- Effectively manage project risks.
- Write up detailed, quality reports with metrics for senior managers
- Consulting with the assigned Project Manager to seek guidance and input during the key phase of each project.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests with the assistance of the team.
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to the client.
- Learn the responsibility for Resource Planning.
- Interacting with the Clients on a continuous basis regarding the specifications of the projects, handling their queries, keeping them updated about the status of the current projects.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Learn the ability to break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Develop the ability to learn the management of the complete life cycle of the project starting from receiving the projects, sending them in a workable format to the composition team, monitoring the execution and ensuring that the end product is delivered in a timely manner with the highest quality. Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- 24 Leaves a year (you get paid for not taking leaves). Weekend Offs excluded.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive Salary for your profile
- Performance Bonus
- Awards and Recognitions
- No Micro-Management
- High Job Stability
- Team Outings & Friday Fun
- Training Sessions
- Team Building Activities
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective time & task management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn management skills such as project planning & scheduling, estimation & budgeting, procurement, team management, task allocation & monitoring, deliverable, release and quality management.
0-6 months in IT Industry/ Fresher Level
Monday – Friday
As per company norms