Junior / Senior PHP Developer
Junior / Senior PHP Developers
- Exceptional coding skills
- We are looking for a Software Developer who has hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
- Work with online product management team to define software requirements and take the lead on building new features on our existing website & apps.
- Your goal will be to develop, maintain & optimize high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good team player and leadership skills are a must.
- Review and understand business requirements working with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and enhance product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Ensure that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
- Make sure that the solutions being developed are effective and take into consideration performance implications for a production environment.
- Mentor junior members in their work and frequently take up training sessions to sharpen junior team members' skills.
- Lead in optimizing website & apps for increased opt-ins, better search rankings, and user engagement and retention.
- Undertake frequent refactoring and sanity maintenance of developed code.
- Capable to scale applications to support growing business & customer needs.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- 24 Leaves a year (you get paid for not taken leaves). Weekend Offs excluded.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive Salary for your profile
- Performance Bonus
- Awards and Recognitions
- No Micro Management
- High Job Stability
- Team Outings & Friday Fun
- Training Sessions
- Team Building Activities
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient with jQuery
- Strong knowledge of SEO principles relevant to website development
- Deep understanding of MySQL.
- Proficient with Git & GitHub.
- Strong PHP background & experience on any of the one framework like Laravel / Codeigniter / CakePHP / Zend Framework is a must.
- Startup experience a + point.
1 - 5 Years
Monday – Friday
As per company norms