Mean Stack Developer
MEAN Stack Developer - Node.js/MongoDB/Angularjs
- Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, AngularJS)
- Proficiency with Data visualization and charting tools/frameworks
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good team player and leadership skills are a must.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle (document, design, implement, test, and deploy).
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
- Learn and evaluate new technologies/tools as needed.
- Work closely with clients as per their requirements.
- 22 Leaves a year (you get paid for not taken leaves). Weekend Offs excluded.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive Salary for your profile
- Performance Bonus
- Awards and Recognitions
- No Micro Management
- High Job Stability
- Team Outings & Friday Fun
- Training Sessions
- Team Building Activities
- 2+ years of Software Development experience in building data visualizations.
- Proficiency with nodeJS, MongoDB (minimum 1 year experience).
- Excellent hands-on design, coding, testing methodologies and debugging skills.
- Good experience with MySQL database.
- Good experience with designing and implementing REST APIs for consumption by multiple platforms.
- Proficient with AWS environment.
- Startup experience a + point.
2 - 5 Years
Monday – Friday**
2,40000 INR - 4,40,000 INR
** (2nd & 4th Saturdays are Off. Rest are working)