- Exceptional coding skills.
- Development and maintenance of our iOS application aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS devices.
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good team player and leadership skills are a must.
- Handling Employee Grievances and Arrangement of Socio-cultural programs and activities.
- Your primary focus will be the development of our iOS application and its integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for iOS using Swift.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- 22 Leaves a year (you get paid for not taken leaves). Weekend Offs excluded.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive Salary for your profile
- Performance Bonus
- Awards and Recognitions
- No Micro Management
- High Job Stability
- Team Outings & Friday Fun
- Training Sessions
- Team Building Activities
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Startup experience a + point.
1 - 4 Years
Monday – Friday**
3,00000 INR - 7,00,000 INR