- End to End Hiring, HR Budgeting and Recruitment. Work closely with Technical team to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements.
- Established Organizational policies consisting of induction, compensation and benefits, leave, travel, exit and so on.
- Creation and Implementation of HR Policies and systems.
- Responsible for sourcing profiles from various job boards like Naukri, Monster and other networking sites like Linkedin, etc
- Maintaining compensation and Benefits to Revenue at a desired healthy percentage without compromising quality of talent.
- Taking the final HR interview for salary negotiations, role discussions and discussions on date of joining; raising offer letters conducting Reference check-ups and background investigations and completing the joining formalities for each of the new joinees.
- Handling Employee Grievances and Arrangement of Socio-cultural programs and activities.
- Taking care of Exit formalities, Full and Finals of employees.
- Take corrective measures to ensure discipline among employees.
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Implementing increment, incentive and other remuneration policies.
- Managing appraisal process across the levels and establishing framework for substantiating Performance Appraisal System linked to reward management.
- Employee Welfare & Retention
- Counseling / grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating employee satisfaction and HR survey, and community development initiatives.
- Motivational / Recreational Activities relating to Employees.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee resignation.
- Analyze & update the reports using the exit interview feedback forms and suggest changes for improvement. Full and final settlement.
- Conduct the Initial HR interview to collect details like technology, employment details, educational details, project details, CTC, Exp CTC ; notice period etc.
- Salary fitment, offer release. And discussion on competitive offers.
- Involve in collecting background verification papers, ID, Educational certificates verification.
- Explain about contract & bond if required to the candidates with respect to clients.
- Managing employee engagement activities festival celebration, Monthly Birthdays of Employees
- Arrangement of Games on weekend or Festive season.
- Induction & Joining Formalities.
- Planning and implementing strategies for transitioning new accounts within specified timelines
- Provide key inputs towards Organization structure and ensuring healthy mix of employees in terms of vintage and skill set
- Training: Pre Process, On the Job and Cross Trainings.
- Career Management of Employees (Career Counselling, Upskilling, Competency evaluation, Career pathing)
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analysis to document job duties and requirements
- 22 Leaves a year (you get paid for not taken leaves). Weekend Offs excluded.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive Salary for your profile
- Performance Bonus
- Awards and Recognitions
- No Micro Management
- High Job Stability
- Team Outings & Friday Fun
- Training Sessions
- Team Building Activities
- Proven work experience of 2 to 4 years as a Recruiter. Technical Recruitment preferred.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats.
- Expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for job roles, IT preferred.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business.
- BBM/MBA in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload effectively.
- Start Up experience a + point
2 - 4 Years
Monday – Friday**
2,40000 INR - 3,84,000 INR
** (2nd & 4th Saturdays are Off. Rest are working)